Friday, December 28, 2007

Spooky Paradigm Bookstore

I got tired of the limited space for books on the side of the blog page, so I added an aStore, a bookstore that orders through Amazon. But I have far more space to put up scads of titles and products.

For the most part, I'll only add books and other products that I am familiar with and can describe and give some guidance on. This will include noting a book's shortcomings if need be.

So far I've added about 20 volumes on UFO culture. That's pretty much most of what is out there, and I've noted the relative utility and topics of each. Categories I'll be adding soon will be case studies, ghost hunters, and Spooky Paradigm theory.

The address for the store, also found in the suggested reading sidebar, is

http://astore.amazon.com/spookparad-20

Feel free to browse.

No comments: